As part of my moving on process (snicker!) I have set up a new blog where I can discuss all of the goings-on on my so-called life. I'll still keep my multiply blog but updating this one would be my priority. Maybe this blog would be a combination of personal articles and some about the economy, interior design (naks!), and politics. To start my blog, I've come up with the top ten goals I have for the year:
10. Go to the gym-- as in regularly, four times a week. God, I've been promising to do that since time immemorial!
9. Read more, rant less.
8. Take classes in UP or DLSU, in economics or stat. I don't want to be the biggest doofus in the office.
7. Convince the payrents to buy me a condo in Manila.
6. Work for the country and do it very well.
5. Try to forget.
4. Go to Hong Kong. Whenever I hear the Cranberries, I have this urge to pack my bags and get on the next available flight to that city. It's time to make it happen.
3. Dress better.
2. Ironically, also to save more. There's a way to do both 2 and 3, I believe.
1. Be a nicer person. Really tough, but hey, based on what happened to my life from 05 to 08, I'm used to challenges.
No comments:
Post a Comment