Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm Bored!

I can't wait to get back to work! Or, to put it more accurately, to start at my new job. I've been doing nothing for the past few days. Sure, I wrote something for a magazine, and put the last touches to an essay and project proposals for IUJ, but I haven't really done anything. Boredom is really setting in! And you know what people usually do when they're bored: they eat, and they obsessively google the people they're hopelessly infatuated with. I'm guilty of both crimes.

Kaya I'm really so excited to start working for the government. I mean sure, many of the ones I met look positively nasty. They have this I've-been-working-here-for-a-long-time-so-don't-mess-with-me-aura, but so what? It's something that I'm used to seeing in adults, and I saw my fair share of this in my previous jobs. I just want to do something productive, more than writing this blog, I admit.

Anyway, I saw the uniforms I'd be using in the new office. They look positively horrendous [shudder]! I look 10 years older. I'll post pics of them as soon as I get my digicam from my halfway home.

1 comment:

Roanne G said...

where are the pics?