Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Loo

I've always been the queen of randomness. Just ask one of my professors, whom I send e-mails to with absolutely no  purpose. So let me talk about men and the loo.



The other day, I was washing my hands in our brand new women's room that comes complete with full-length mirrors and sensor-activated pin lights (okay, I'm blabbing) when I heard the voice of one of my professors, the super gorgeous Dr. DR. He was talking loudly to somebody, and I can tell that he was in the men's loo.

This got me to thinking: how can you (a guy) take a piss when your professor (or student) is standing in the urinal right beside you? Here at NTU, the professors don't have a loo of their own. They share with us students-- we mere mortals.

This reminds me of something I learned just recently. If you're a guy, there's an unwritten rule that states that in case there are a couple of vacant urinals, and there are few guys inside the room doing their business, you're not supposed to use a urinal that is right next to one of the dudes. It's a complete no-no. It's a violation of the Bro Code, dude.

So, how can you take a piss when your prof (or God forbid, your boss) is standing right beside you? Awkward, huh? Thank God I'm a girl.

No comments: