Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life's a Beach

Spent Saturday at the beach with M, talking about random things, looking at a couple of white men trying to get a tan, stuffing ourselves with wedges and basically just bumming around. Wish I brought the camera with me. The beach wasn't as good as the one in Coron, Palawan, but it will do.


W said she didn't enjoy this semester as much as the first one. I love this sem. The classes weren't as interesting as they used to be, but this time I learned more about life, love, friends, music, and film. Made a couple of mistakes, especially in maintaining friendships, but I think I'll be fine. And she would be, too. 


It's just that I have a strange talent for shooting myself in the foot. I always end up being misinterpreted. I shot my foot again this morning. My god. But hey, at least I learned. My god. What a sem.


I used to regret not studying in Japan. But yesterday, staring at the water, I have no regrets at all.





No comments: