1.An explanation as to what happened to Poppy. I can’t believe they wasted several episodes and dragged Georgina out of that Bible freak community only to let that story arc fall flat. It was a waste of a good line from Georgina. Remember “Tell Jesus the bitch is back?” Well, I want to see how she bitched around to get Poppy.
2.Vanessa to have a story of her own. You never see what really makes V tick. I want to know more about her background, her family, her motivations. You only see her getting involved with somebody else’s man. If they can’t give V a story arc of her own, they might as well kill off her character.
3.Better hair for Blair Waldorf. Her hair in the BTS pics look limp. Where’s the trademark chocolate brown locks that we all fell in love with during the first season? Bring them back!
4.Either Rufus and Lily get married or they break up for the last time. Actually, I prefer the last option. Can you imagine Serena and Dan living together in the same roof? All those hormones shouldn’t be contained in a single place.
5.A great performance from Hilary Duff. The inclusion of the Duffster has riled some GG fans. I’m pretty okay with it, but some fans feel that she’s using the show to jumpstart her moribund career. I hope she does well to prove the bitchy naysayers wrong.
6.Jenny to stop wearing that horrendous raccoon eye makeup. She wiped it off during the last few episodes of season 2, but I read somewhere that Taylor Momsen is going through a punk phase, and may bring her new style sense to GG’s set. Oh, please.
That's the list. Before I go, here's one sweet pic of CB togther:

Aaaw!
2 comments:
I agree with your wish list, especially number 1! Plus I hope they stop milking the Serena-Dan arc dry. It gets old, all the breaking up and getting back together thing. I can't wait for the season premiere!
I also want to see more of Eric. Parang mas interesting pa yong character nya than Vanessa.
Post a Comment