Friday, July 17, 2009

Ideas for Candys Lim's Wedding

Thanks to Manang DVD, I recently saw the first season of True Blood, starring the amazing Anna Paquin and the hot Stephen Moyer. Aside from the superb acting and interesting takes on small town life, I love watching it to see what Sookie Stackhouse (Anna) would be wearing. So far, my favourite is this:




Sorry I couldn’t find any pic that would show the lower part of the dress, but I guess you already have an idea. It’s a one-piece dress with a full skirt. I really like it, and may even ask our trusted mananahi to make me one. I wanted to wear something like this in Candice (aka Candys) Lim’s wedding next year. It’s a long way from now, but I’m really excited, because I heard that her boyfriend’s friends are really hot. Hehehe! She’d probably kick my ass (literally) if she sees me with a dress with a plunging cleavage.


I actually have an idea of what my hair would look like. My natural hair is really curly, but I want something wavy. Like this:





I’m not sure if I can find a hairstylist who’s skilled enough to tame my hair. But I can always dream, right?

2 comments:

Romy said...

Hehehe. Mukhang pagagalitan ka nga ni Candice! :D Nalink na kita. :)

Rachel said...

Thanks, dear! I'm trying to find a way to link your blog, too!