Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And it's back!

There was something I heard recently that really broke my heart. I read somewhere that we grow up believing that as we grow older, our circle of friends grows larger. The past couple of months, I saw some friendships destroyed. And I'm writing off another person tonight.

I'd like to pretend I'm okay. I thought I'll be okay after days of window shopping, mixing and matching clothes, and walking from one end of Orchard Road to another.I am not. It took one e-mail from my friend A and a chat with my former thesis partner M to make me realize that I'm not. I had a crying jag in front of my laptop; for several minutes I couldn't even type, and only M could do was wait until I could continue.

I feel betrayed. I actually thought this person was a friend. But friends don't rat on you. And if they do, well, that makes them a rat.

I missed this blog. This was a journal of the year I spent here in Singapore. I decided to open it because I don't give a fuck anymore.

From now on, I maintain, I do not know you. I am supremely disgusted with myself.

No comments: