Friday, July 16, 2010

Books and roving clinic

When I picked up my toga from school today, I noticed the roving clinic parked right in the same spot where I first saw it. You see, if you're an incoming NTU student, you have to take your X-ray exam in this van. I wish I brought my crappy camera with me to give you an idea. Alas, my cheap Nokia doesn't even have a cam.

Anyway, my point is, when I saw the van it got me all nostalgic. It's been a year since I last saw it, and now, I'm two weeks away from convocation; in two days, I'm going back to working full time. I know I've been getting nostalgic and have been blogging about it several times. But please, indulge me, for that's just the way I really am.



Before I left school, I dropped off a couple of books in my prof's mailboxes. In spite of what has recently happened, I still believe in the goodness of people. Life is short; we should spend it showing the people we love how important they are to us.

CG and APH, I hope you enjoy those books as much as I did. You guys were the best.

No comments: